Wednesday, August 22, 2012

How TuTu inspire your Picky-Eater

Ok, here's the deal.  I have a three year old who is a PICKY eater.  I've started making her lunches fun and creative.  She's loving the creativity.  Even better: she's eating.  I've been posting pictures on my facebook page.  My friends are getting a laugh and maybe some inspiration or hope for their picky-eaters.  I'm not promising a daily post.  But, here's my first three pictures: JUST for FUN and FOOD.

Deli Meat Face
String Cheese Hair
Grape barrettes
Raisin Eyes
Cracker mouth

String Cheese/Deli Meat Car rolled together
Slice of Cheese for body
Wagon Wheels (I would prefer to use a fruit, but didn't have any)
Baked Cheetos


Chicken Salad rolled into a tortilla, cut into spirals
Grape Heads
Slice of Cheese Hair
Baked Cheeto feet and hands


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment